Report NEP-UPT-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2012.
"О Содержании Книги "Введение В Суб-Интервальный Анализ …"
[About the contents of the book "Introduction to Sub-Interval Analysis …&q," MPRA Paper 41361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2012. "Underestimation of probability modifications: characterization and economic implications," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Quang Nguyen & Marie Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers halshs-00730609, HAL.
- Antoine Nebout, 2012. "Sequential decision making without independence: a new conceptual approach," Working Papers 12-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Arif Oduncu, 2012. "Determinants of Precautionary Savings : Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution vs. Risk Aversion," Working Papers 1227, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Anna Gumena & Andrei Savochkin, 2012. "Dynamically Stable Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 263, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Rajiv Sarin, 2012. "Learning and Risk Aversion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000572, David K. Levine.
- Ekaterina Svetlova & Henk van Elst, 2012. "How is non-knowledge represented in economic theory?," Papers 1209.2204, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre H. Dube & Günter J. Hitsch & Pranav Jindal, 2012. "The Joint Identification of Utility and Discount Functions From Stated Choice Data: An Application to Durable Goods Adoption," NBER Working Papers 18393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.