Report NEP-UPT-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2012.
"О Содержании Книги "Введение В Суб-Интервальный Анализ …"
[About the contents of the book "Introduction to Sub-Interval Analysis …&q," MPRA Paper 41361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva, 2012. "Underestimation of probability modifications: characterization and economic implications," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Quang Nguyen & Marie Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00730609, HAL.
- Antoine Nebout, 2012. "Sequential decision making without independence: a new conceptual approach," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 12-27, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Arif Oduncu, 2012. "Determinants of Precautionary Savings : Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution vs. Risk Aversion," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1227, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Anna Gumena & Andrei Savochkin, 2012. "Dynamically Stable Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 263, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Rajiv Sarin, 2012. "Learning and Risk Aversion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000572, David K. Levine.
- Ekaterina Svetlova & Henk van Elst, 2012. "How is non-knowledge represented in economic theory?," Papers, arXiv.org 1209.2204, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre H. Dube & Günter J. Hitsch & Pranav Jindal, 2012. "The Joint Identification of Utility and Discount Functions From Stated Choice Data: An Application to Durable Goods Adoption," NBER Working Papers 18393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.