Reduction of Working Time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1999-13.
Date of creation: Sep 1999
Date of revision:
european integration; Unemployment; working time;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-08 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barbone, Luca & Zalduendo, Juan, 1997. "EU (European Union) accession of central and eastern Europe : bridging the income gap," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1721, The World Bank.
- Reiner Martin, 1998. "Financing EU cohesion policy in Central and Eastern Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 103-111, May.
- Michel Aglietta & Camille Baulant & Virginie Coudert, 1997. "Why the Euro will be Strong: an Approach Based on Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Working Papers 1997-18, CEPII research center.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 1996.
"Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- S. Fisher & R. Sahay & C. A. Vegh, 1997. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1996. "Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience," MPRA Paper 20631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies - The Early Experience," IMF Working Papers 96/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Willem H. Buiter & Ricardo Lago & Hélène Rey, 1997.
"A portfolio approach to a cross-sectoral and cross-national investment strategy in transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(1), pages 63-96, 05.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & H Rey, 1997. "A Portfolio Approach to a Cross-Sectoral and Cross-National Investment Strategy in Transition Economics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0320, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Willem H. Buiter & Ricardo Lago & Helene Rey, 1997. "A Portfolio Approach to a Cross-Sectoral and Cross-National Investment Strategy in Transition Economies," NBER Working Papers 5882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Lago, Ricardo & Rey, Hélène, 1997. "A Portfolio Approach to a Cross-sectoral and Cross-National Investment Strategy in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Stanley Fischer, 1998.
"How Far is Eastern Europe from Brussels?,"
IMF Working Papers
98/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Buiter, Willem H & Lago, Ricardo & Rey, Hélène, 1997.
"Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-making and Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & H Rey, 1997. "Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-Making and Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0340, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, 04.
- Ratna Sahay & Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont, 1998.
"From Transition to Market - Evidence and Growth Prospects,"
IMF Working Papers
98/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1998. "From transition to market: Evidence and growth prospects," MPRA Paper 20615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Cazes & Bruno Coquet & Jacky Fayolle & Jacques Le & Frédéric Lerais, 1996.
"Elargir l'Union européenne aux pays d'Europe centrale et orientale,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 135-180.
- Sandrine Cazes & Jacques Le Cacheux & Bruno Coquet & Frédéric Lerais & Jacky Fayolle, 1996. "Elargir l'Union européenne aux pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 57(1), pages 135-180.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "From plan to market : patterns of transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1564, The World Bank.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1997. "Gaining credibility and enhancing economic growth through regional integration: The case for EU membership of Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 837, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Achieving Rapid Growth in the Transition Economies of Central Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0073, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-36.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "Patterns of Transition from Plan to Market," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 397-424, September.
- Gros, Daniel & Gonciarz, Andrzej, 1996. "A note on the trade potential of Central and Eastern Europe," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 709-721, December.
- Lemoine, FranÃ§oise, 1998. "Integrating Central and Eastern Europe In the European Trade and Production Network," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt5r66s4ng, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Halpern, László & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos A, 1996. "Economies in Transition: The Beginnings of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 229-33, May.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 1998. "Pegging the CEECs Currencies to the Euro," Working Papers 1998-04, CEPII research center.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2, July.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Central and Eastern European Countries in the International Division of Labour in Europe," Working Papers 1999-05, CEPII research center.
- Taylor Lance, 1994. "The Market Met Its Match: Lessons for the Future from the Transition's Initial Years," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 64-87, August.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 1996. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Policies in Asia," Working Papers 1996-07, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.