Neighborhood Effects on Social Behavior: The Case of Irrigated and Rainfed Farmers in Bohol, the Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington with number 124789.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
behavioral games; field experiments; spatial econometrics; dictator game; public goods game; irrigation.; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; C59; D01; Q25;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-06-25 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-06-25 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-06-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Muren, Astri, 2006. "Gender composition in teams," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 50-54, September.
- Joseph E. Aldy & W. Kip Viscusi, 2007.
"Age Differences in the Value of Statistical Life: Revealed Preference Evidence,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 241-260, Summer.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2007. "Age Differences in the Value of Statistical Life: Revealed Preference Evidence," Discussion Papers dp-07-05, Resources For the Future.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002.
"Social networks and technology adoption in Northern Mozambique,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3539, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2006. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 869-902, October.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 3341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2009.
"Time preference and its relationship with age, health, and survival probability,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2007. "Time Preference and Its Relationship with Age, Health, and Survival Probability," CEF.UP Working Papers 0706, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ones, Umut & Putterman, Louis, 2007.
"The ecology of collective action: A public goods and sanctions experiment with controlled group formation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 495-521, April.
- Umut Ones & Louis Putterman, 2004. "The Ecology of Collective Action: A Public Goods and Sanctions Experiment with Controlled Group Formation," Working Papers 2004-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Corinne Autant‐Bernard & James P. LeSage, 2011. "Quantifying Knowledge Spillovers Using Spatial Econometric Models," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 471-496, 08.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, 03.
- Masako Fujiie & Yujiro Hayami & Masao Kikuchi, 2005. "The conditions of collective action for local commons management: the case of irrigation in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 179-189, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.