Quantifying Knowledge Spillovers Using Spatial Econometric Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 51 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Brossard & Inès Moussa, 2012. "The trilogy of knowledge spillovers in French regions: a history of nature, channels and boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1207, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Nadine Massard & Muriel Fadairo, 2010.
"Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence,"
- Autant-Bernard, Corinne & Fadairo, Muriel & Massard, Nadine, 2013. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 196-210.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Working Papers 1010, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Manfred M. Fischer & James P. LeSage, 2011.
"Estimates of the impact of static and dynamic knowledge spillovers on regional factor productivity,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p31, European Regional Science Association.
- James P. LeSage & Manfred M. Fischer, 2012. "Estimates of the Impact of Static and Dynamic Knowledge Spillovers on Regional Factor Productivity," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 35(1), pages 103-127, January.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2013.
"Neighbourhood effects and social behaviour: the case of irrigated and rainfed farmeres in Bohol, the Philippines,"
50130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2013. "Neighbourhood effects and social behaviour: the case of irrigated and rainfed farmeres in Bohol, the Philippines," MPRA Paper 50162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The innovation efficiency of German regions - a shared-input DEA approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- LEE, Keun & CHOO, Kineung & Yoon, Minho, 2013. "Comparing the Productivity Impacts of Knowledge Spillovers from Network and Arm’s Length Industries:Findings from Business Groups in Korea," IIR Working Paper 13-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "From Islands to Hubs of Innovation: Connecting Innovative Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-141/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2012. "Neighborhood Effects on Social Behavior: The Case of Irrigated and Rainfed Farmers in Bohol, the Philippines," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124789, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stefan Borsky & Paul A. Raschky, 2011.
"A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Compliance with an International Environmental Agreement on Open Access Resources,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
05-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Borsky & Paul A. Raschky, 2011. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Compliance with an International Environmental Agreement on Open Access Resources," Working Papers 2011-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Peng, Ling & Hong, Yongmiao, 2013. "Productivity spillovers among linked sectors," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 44-61.
- Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2012. "LM tests for spatial correlation in spatial models with limited dependent variables," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 430-445.
- Borsky, Stefan & Raschky, Paul A., 2012. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Compliance with an International Environmental Agreement on an Open Access Resource," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124425, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.