Valuation Effects and External Adjustment: A Review
In: Current Account and External Financing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Kevin Cowan & Sebastián Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdés & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.) Current Account and External Financing, , chapter 6, pages 195-236, 2008.
This item is provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series with number v12c06pp195-236.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kollmann, Robert, 2006. "International Portfolio Equilibrium and the Current Account," CEPR Discussion Papers 5512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agustín Bénétrix, 2009.
"The anatomy of large valuation episodes,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 489-511, October.
- Agustín Bénétrix, 2007. "The Anatomy of Large Valuation Episodes," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp227, IIIS.
- Bénétrix, Agustín S., 2007. "The Anatomy of Large Valuation Episodes," MPRA Paper 4925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Bracke & Martin Schmitz, 2011.
"Channels of international risk-sharing: capital gains versus income flows,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 45-78, April.
- Bracke, Thierry & Schmitz, Martin, 2008. "Channels of international risk-sharing: capital gains versus income flows," Working Paper Series 0938, European Central Bank.
- JÃ©rÃ©mie Cohen-Setton & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2008.
"Asia-Europe: The Third Link,"
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.