Valuation Effects and External Adjustment: A Review
In: Current Account and External Financing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Kevin Cowan & Sebastián Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdés & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.) Current Account and External Financing, , chapter 6, pages 195-236, 2008.
This item is provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series with number v12c06pp195-236.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Bracke & Martin Schmitz, 2011.
"Channels of international risk-sharing: capital gains versus income flows,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 45-78, April.
- Bracke, Thierry & Schmitz, Martin, 2008. "Channels of international risk-sharing: capital gains versus income flows," Working Paper Series 0938, European Central Bank.
- JÃ©rÃ©mie Cohen-Setton & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2008.
"Asia-Europe: The Third Link,"
- Bénétrix, Agustín S., 2007.
"The Anatomy of Large Valuation Episodes,"
4925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agustín Bénétrix, 2009. "The anatomy of large valuation episodes," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 489-511, October.
- Agustín Bénétrix, 2007. "The Anatomy of Large Valuation Episodes," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp227, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.