First Name: Milos
Last Name: Vulanovic
RePEc Short-ID: pvu23
- Department of Economics
Western New England University
- Location: Springfield, Massachusetts (United States)
Handle: RePEc:edi:dwnecus (more details at EDIRC)
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013.
"Institutional changes of SPACs,"
68589, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Milan Lakicevic & Yochanan Shachmurove & Milos Vulanovic, 2013. "On Mergers, Acquisitions and Liquidation Using Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs)," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "Institutional changes of SPACs," MPRA Paper 44181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2012.
"A Story on Spacs,"
42172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milan Lakicevic & Milos Vulanovic, 2013. "A story on SPACs," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 384-403, February.
NEP Fields5 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Lakicevic, Milan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2012. "A Story on Spacs," MPRA Paper 42172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsRePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.