by members of
Faculty of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Allameh Tabatabai'e University
| Journal articles |
- Esfandiar Jahangard & Vida Keshtvarz, 2012. "Identification of Key Sectors for Iran, South Korea and Turkey Economies: A Network Theory Approach," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 17(2), pages 41-63, spring.
- Saeed Moshiri & Wayne Simpson, 2011. "Information technology and the changing workplace in Canada: firm-level evidence," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1601-1636, December.
- Saeed Moshiri & Farhad Malaki, 2011. "Testing For Efficiency Wages in Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(1), pages 53-71, winter.
- Abdella Abdou & Saeed Moshiri, 2009. "Privatization and capital formation in developing countries: an empirical analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 557-575.
- Sepehri, Ardeshir & Sarma, Sisira & Simpson, Wayne & Moshiri, Saeed, 2008. "How important are individual, household and commune characteristics in explaining utilization of maternal health services in Vietnam?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1009-1017, September.
- Saeed Moshiri & Forough Seifi, 2008. "Nonlinearity in Exchange Rates and Forecasting," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 13(1), pages 83-105, spring.
- Saeed Moshiri & Esfandiar Jahangard, 2007. "ICT Impact on the Labor Productivity in the Iranian Manufacturing Industries; a Multilevel Analysis," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(1), pages 121-142, winter.
- Saeed Moshiri & Faezeh Foroutan, 2006. "Forecasting Nonlinear Crude Oil Futures Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 81-96.
- Ardeshir Sepehri & Saeed Moshiri, 2004. "Inflation-Growth Profiles Across Countries: Evidence from Developing and Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 191-207.
- Laura Brown & Saeed Moshiri, 2004. "Unemployment variation over the business cycles: a comparison of forecasting models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 497-511.
- A. Sepehri & S. Moshiri & M. Doudongee, 2000. "The Foreign Exchange Constraints to Economic Adjustment: The case of Iran," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 235-251.
- Moshiri, Saeed, 1999. "Producing Quality Graphs with Econometrics and Statistics Software," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages F756-71, November.
- Moshiri, Saeed & Cameron, Norman E & Scuse, David, 1999. "Static, Dynamic, and Hybrid Neural Networks in Forecasting Inflation," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 219-35, December.