by members of
African Economic Research Consortium
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Kwalingana, Samson & Nkuna, Onelie, 2009. "The Determinants of Current Account Imbalances in Malawi," MPRA Paper 14694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olugbenga, S.O. & Olankunle, A.P., 1998.
"Bank Performance and Supervision in Nigeria: Analysing the Transition to a Deregulated Economy,"
71, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Sobodu, Olatunji Olugbenga & Philip Olakunle, 1998. "Bank performance and supervision in Nigeria: Analysing the transition to a deregulated economy," Research Papers RP_71, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Sowa, N.K., 1996. "Policy Consistency and Inflation in Ghana," Papers 43, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Ochieng, Justus & Owuor, George & Bebe, Bockline Omedo, 2012. "Determinants of adoption of management interventions in indigenous chicken production in Kenya," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(1), October.
- Nii K. Sowa & Ivy K. Acquaye, 1999. "Financial and foreign exchange markets liberalization in Ghana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 385-409.
- Roe, Alan R & Sowa, Nii K, 1997. "From Direct to Indirect Monetary Control in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 212-64, March.
- Sowa, Nii Kwaku, 1994. "Fiscal deficits, output growth and inflation targets in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 1105-1117, August.