From Direct to Indirect Monetary Control in Sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE) in its journal Journal of African Economies.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: +44-(0)1865 271084
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.jae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward F. Buffie, 2003. "Tight Money, Real Interest Rates, and Inflation in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(1), pages 6.
- Mallaye, Douzounet, 2009.
"Reformes Monétaires Et Croissance Économique En Zone Cemac
[Monetary Reforms And Economic Growth In Cemac Zone]," MPRA Paper 19621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Montiel & Christopher Adam & Wilfred Mbowe & Stephen O’Connell, 2012.
"Financial Architecture and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Tanzania,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2012-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Adam & Peter Montiel, 2012. "Financial Architecture and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Tanzania," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2012-03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nii K. Sowa & Ivy K. Acquaye, 1999. "Financial and foreign exchange markets liberalization in Ghana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 385-409.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.