What Factors Influence The Earnings Of General Practitioners And Medical Specialists? Evidence From The Medicine In Australia: Balancing Employment And Life Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunzhou Mu & Shiko Maruyama, 2013. "Salient Gender Difference in the Wage Elasticity of General Practitioners' Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 2013-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Scott, Anthony & Witt, Julia & Humphreys, John & Joyce, Catherine & Kalb, Guyonne & Jeon, Sung-Hee & McGrail, Matthew, 2013.
"Getting doctors into the bush: General Practitioners' preferences for rural location,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 33-44.
- Anthony Scott & Julia Lane & John Humphreys & Catherine Joyce & Guyonne Kalb & Sung-Hee Jeon & Matthew McGrail, 2012. "Getting Doctors into the Bush: General Practitioners' Preferences for Rural Location," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cheng, Terence Chai & Kalb, Guyonne & Scott, Anthony, 2013.
"Public, Private or Both? Analysing Factors Influencing the Labour Supply of Medical Specialists,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Terence Chai Cheng & Guyonne Kalb & Anthony Scott, 2013. "Public, Private or Both? Analysing Factors Influencing the Labour Supply of Medical Specialists," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n40, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Beatriz G. López-Valcárcel & Patricia Barber & Vicente Ortún, 2014. "Efficiency versus Equity in the Allocation of Medical Specialty Training Positions in Spain: A Health Policy Simulation Based on a Discrete Choice Model," NBER Working Papers 19896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.