The Precautionary Demand for Money: An Inventory Theoretical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 77 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan./Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Jan Willem Gunning & Remco Oostendorp, 1999.
"Inventories and risk in African manufacturing,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1999-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marcel Fafchamps Jan Willem Gunning & Remco Oostendorp, . "Inventories, Liquidity, and Contractual Risk in African Manufacturing," Working Papers 97020, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony, 2013. "The impact of wealth on financial mistakes: Evidence from credit card non-payment," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 26-37.
- Fusaro, Marc Anthony, 2010. "Are "bounced check loans" really loans? Theory, evidence and policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 492-500, November.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1980.
"On Transactions and Precautionary Demand for Money,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 25-43, August.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Boyan Jovanovic, 1978. "On Transactions and Precautionary Demand For Money," NBER Working Papers 0288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eschelbach, Martina & Schmidt, Tobias, 2013. "Precautionary motives in short-term cash management: Evidence from German POS transactions," Discussion Papers 38/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Michael Dotsey, 1991. "Monetary policy and operating procedures in New Zealand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 13-19.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.