Sectoral Trends and Driving Forces of Global Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 3 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheinbaum, Claudia & Rodriguez, Luis, 1997. "Recent trends in Mexican industrial energy use and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 825-831.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan & Farla, Jacco & Schaeffer, Roberto, 1997. "Energy intensity in the iron and steel industry: a comparison of physical and economic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 727-744.
- Han, Xiaoli & Chatterjee, Lata, 1997. "Impacts of growth and structural change on CO2 emissions of developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 395-407, March.
- Golove, William H & Schipper, Lee J, 1997. "Restraining carbon emissions: measuring energy use and efficiency in the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 803-812.
- Tae H. Oum & Waters, W.G. & Jong Say Yong, 1990. "A survey of recent estimates of price elasticities of demand for transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 359, The World Bank.
- Greening, Lorna A & Jeng, Hann Tarn, 1994. "Lifecycle analysis of gasoline expenditure patterns," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 217-228, July.
- Jayant Sathaye & Andrea Ketof, 1991. "CO2 Emissions from Major Developing Countries: Better Understanding the Role of Energy in the Long Term," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 161-196.
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria J. & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993.
"Mind the Gap: The Vicious Circle of Measuring Automobile Fuel Use,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt06n8g4x9, University of California Transportation Center.
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria Josefina & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993. "Mind the gap The vicious circle of measuring automobile fuel use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1173-1190, December.
- David L. Greene, 1992. "Vehicle Use and Fuel Economy: How Big is the "Rebound" Effect?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 117-144.
- Ang, B. W. & Pandiyan, G., 1997. "Decomposition of energy-induced CO2 emissions in manufacturing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 363-374, July.
- Howarth, Richard B. & Schipper, Lee & Duerr, Peter A. & Strøm, Steinar, 1991. "Manufacturing energy use in eight OECD countries : Decomposing the impacts of changes in output, industry structure and energy intensity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-142, April.
- Carmen Difglio & K.G. Duleep & David L. Green, 1990. "Cost Effectiveness of Future Fuel Economy Improvements," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 65-86.
- Schipper, Lee & Ting, Michael & Khrushch, Marta & Golove, William, 1997. "The evolution of carbon dioxide emissions from energy use in industrialized countries: an end-use analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 651-672.
- Michaelis, Laurie & Davidson, Ogunlade, 1996. "GHG mitigation in the transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 969-984.
- Ellis, Jane & Treanton, Karen, 1998. "Recent trends in energy-related CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 159-166, February.
- Phylipsen, G. J. M. & Blok, K. & Worrell, E., 1997. "International comparisons of energy efficiency-Methodologies for the manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 715-725.
- Bennathan, Esra & Fraser, Julie & Thompson, Louis S., 1992. "What determines demand for freight transport?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 998, The World Bank.
- Martin Jänicke & Manfred Binder & Harald Mönch, 1997. "‘Dirty industries’: Patterns of change in industrial countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 467-491, June.
- Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert, 2001. "Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-43, January.
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B. & Zambrano, Patricia, 2008.
"Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6113, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- José Falck-Zepeda & Siwa Mangi & Timothy Sulser & Patricia Zambrano & César Falconi, 2011. "Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 37798, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2011. "Development of method for estimation of world industrial energy consumption and its application," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 461-473, May.
- Yeonbae Kim & Ernst Worrell, 2002. "CO 2 Emission Trends in the Cement Industry: An International Comparison," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 115-133, June.
- de Ia Rue du Can, Stephane & Price, Lynn, 2008. "Sectoral trends in global energy use and greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1386-1403, April.
- Mulugetta, Yacob & Mantajit, Nathinee & Jackson, Tim, 2007. "Power sector scenarios for Thailand: An exploratory analysis 2002-2022," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3256-3269, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.