GHG mitigation in the transport sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 10-11 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David L. Greene, 1992. "Vehicle Use and Fuel Economy: How Big is the "Rebound" Effect?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 117-144.
- Carmen Difglio & K.G. Duleep & David L. Green, 1990. "Cost Effectiveness of Future Fuel Economy Improvements," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 65-86.
- Robin Segal, 1995. "Forecasting the Market for Electric Vehicles in California Using Conjoint Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 89-112.
- May, A. D. & Roberts, M, 1995. "The design of integrated transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 97-105, April.
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria J. & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993.
"Mind the Gap: The Vicious Circle of Measuring Automobile Fuel Use,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt06n8g4x9, University of California Transportation Center.
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria Josefina & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993. "Mind the gap The vicious circle of measuring automobile fuel use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1173-1190, December.
- Greene, David L. & Duleep, K. G., 1993. "Costs and benefits of automative fuel economy improvement: A partial analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 217-235, May.
- David L. Greene, 1990. "CAFE OR PRICE?: An Analysis of the Effects of Federal Fuel Economy Regulations and Gasoline Price on New Car MPG, 1978-89," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 37-58.
- Button, Kenneth, 1990. "Environmental Externalities and Transport Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 61-75, Summer.
- Michael K. Berkowitz & Nancy Gallini & Eric Miller & Rob Wolfe, 1990. "Disaggregate Analysis of the Demand for Gasoline," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 253-75, May.
- Clifton T Jones, 1993. "Another Look at U.S. Passenger Vehicle Use and the 'Rebound' Effect from Improved Fuel Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 99-110.
- Li, Jun, 2011.
"Decoupling urban transport from GHG emissions in Indian cities--A critical review and perspectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3503-3514, June.
- Jun Li, 2011. "Decoupling urban transport from GHG emissions in Indian cities--A critical review and perspectives," Post-Print hal-00596587, HAL.
- Chris Bataille, Mark Jaccard, John Nyboer and Nic Rivers, 2006. "Towards General Equilibrium in a Technology-Rich Model with Empirically Estimated Behavioral Parameters," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 93-112.
- Johansson, Bengt, 1998. "Will new technology be sufficient to solve the problem of air pollution caused by Swedish road transport?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 213-221, October.
- Lynn Price & Laurie Michaelis & Ernst Worrell & Marta Khrushch, 1998. "Sectoral Trends and Driving Forces of Global Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 263-319, December.
- Hamilton, Clive, 1999. "The genuine progress indicator methodological developments and results from Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 13-28, July.
- Sudhakar Yedla, 2007. "Choosing between Global and Local Emission Control Strategies in Urban Transport Sector, Which way to go?," Development Economics Working Papers 22352, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.