International comparisons of energy efficiency-Methodologies for the manufacturing industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7-9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan & Farla, Jacco & Schaeffer, Roberto, 1997. "Energy intensity in the iron and steel industry: a comparison of physical and economic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 727-744.
- Khademvatani, Asgar & Gordon, Daniel V., 2013. "A marginal measure of energy efficiency: The shadow value," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 153-159.
- Ramirez, C.A. & Blok, K. & Neelis, M. & Patel, M., 2006. "Adding apples and oranges: The monitoring of energy efficiency in the Dutch food industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1720-1735, September.
- Peter Grösche, 2008.
"Measuring Residential Energy Efficiency Improvements with DEA,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0060, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Peter Grösche, 2009. "Measuring residential energy efficiency improvements with DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 87-94, April.
- Karbuz, Sohbet, 1998. "Achieving accurate international comparisons of manufacturing energy use data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 973-979, October.
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Kumar Ray, Binay, 2011. "Understanding industrial energy use: Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7234-7243.
- Nanduri, Mallika & Nyboer, John & Jaccard, Mark, 2002. "Aggregating physical intensity indicators: results of applying the composite indicator approach to the Canadian industrial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 151-163, January.
- Flues, Florens & Rübbelke, Dirk & Vögele, Stefan, 2013.
"Energy efficiency and industrial output: The case of the iron and steel industry,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-101, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Florens Flues & Dirk Rübbelke & Stefan Vögele, 2013. "Energy Efficiency and Industrial Output: The Case of the Iron and Steel Industry," Working Papers 2013.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Farla, Jacco C. M. & Blok, Kornelis, 2001. "The quality of energy intensity indicators for international comparison in the iron and steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 523-543, June.
- Lynn Price & Laurie Michaelis & Ernst Worrell & Marta Khrushch, 1998. "Sectoral Trends and Driving Forces of Global Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 263-319, December.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Binay Kumar Ray, 2010. "Understanding Industrial Energy Use: Physical Energy Intensity Changes in Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:2397, eSocialSciences.
- Huang, Hui-Fen & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2011. "Review and classify the GHGs-related indicators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 594-602, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.