Manufacturing energy use in eight OECD countries : Decomposing the impacts of changes in output, industry structure and energy intensity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farla, Jacco & Cuelenaere11, Rob & Blok, Kornelis, 1998. "Energy efficiency and structural change in the Netherlands, 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Robaina-Alves, Margarita & Moutinho, Victor, 2014. "Decomposition of energy-related GHG emissions in agriculture over 1995–2008 for European countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 949-957.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2001.
"Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? the relative importance of structural change and intensity change,"
13149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2003. "Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? The relative importance of structural change and intensity change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 625-638, November.
- Tan, Hao & Sun, Aijun & Lau, Henry, 2013. "CO2 embodiment in China–Australia trade: The drivers and implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1212-1220.
- Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles, 2007. "Decomposition and decoupling effects of carbon dioxide emission from highway transportation in Taiwan, Germany, Japan and South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3226-3235, June.
- Talukdar, Debabrata & Meisner, Craig M., 2001. "Does the Private Sector Help or Hurt the Environment? Evidence from Carbon Dioxide Pollution in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 827-840, May.
- Mraihi, Rafaa & ben Abdallah, Khaled & Abid, Mehdi, 2013. "Road transport-related energy consumption: Analysis of driving factors in Tunisia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 247-253.
- Ansuategi, Alberto & Arto, Inaki, 2004.
"La evolucion de la intensidad energetica de la industria vasca entre 1982 y 2001: un analisis de descomposicion,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(07).
- Arto, Iñaki & Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto, 2003. "La evolución de la intensidad energética de la industria vasca entre 1982-2001: Un análisis de descomposición," IKERLANAK 2003-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Martin Jänicke & Manfred Binder & Harald Mönch, 1997. "‘Dirty industries’: Patterns of change in industrial countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 467-491, June.
- de Nooij, Michiel & van der Kruk, Rene & van Soest, Daan P., 2003. "International comparisons of domestic energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 359-373, July.
- Achão, Carla & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2009. "Decomposition analysis of the variations in residential electricity consumption in Brazil for the 1980-2007 period: Measuring the activity, intensity and structure effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5208-5220, December.
- Ren, Shenggang & Fu, Xiang & Chen, XiaoHong, 2012. "Regional variation of energy-related industrial CO2 emissions mitigation in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1134-1145.
- Lynn Price & Laurie Michaelis & Ernst Worrell & Marta Khrushch, 1998. "Sectoral Trends and Driving Forces of Global Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 263-319, December.
- Nag, Barnali & Parikh, Jyoti, 2000. "Indicators of carbon emission intensity from commercial energy use in India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 441-461, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.