Pure strategy Nash equilibria in non-zero sum colonel Blotto games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 41 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Duffy & Alexander Matros, 2013. "Stochastic Asymmetric Blotto Games: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 509, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rosemarie Nagel, 2012.
"The Role of Information in Different Bargaining Protocols,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2012_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rosemarie Nagel, 2013. "The role of information in different bargaining protocols," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 88-113, March.
- Brian Roberson & Dmitriy Kvasov, 2010.
"The Non-Constant-Sum Colonel Blotto Game,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1252, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Roberson & Dmitriy Kvasov, 2010. "The Non-Constant-Sum Colonel Blotto Game," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-31, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Brian Roberson & Dmitriy Kvasov, 2008. "The Non-Constant-Sum Colonel Blotto Game," CESifo Working Paper Series 2378, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.