Satisficing search versus aspiration adaptation in sales competition: experimental evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debraj Ray & Dilip Mookherjee & Fernando Vega Redondo & Rajeeva L. Karandikar, 1996.
"Evolving aspirations and cooperation,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1996-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levatia & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Satisficing and prior-free optimality in price competition: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Aviad Heifetz & Enrico Minelli, 2006. "Aspiration Traps," Working Papers ubs0610, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Rami Zwick & Amnon Rapoport & Alison King Chung Lo & A. V. Muthukrishnan, 2001. "Consumer Search: Not Enough Or Too Much?," Experimental 0110002, EconWPA.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2004.
"Bounded Rationality and Theory Absorption,"
Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 21, pages 521-541.
- Huck, Steffen & Muller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2001.
"Stackelberg Beats Cournot: On Collusion and Efficiency in Experimental Markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(474), pages 749-65, October.
- Huck, Steffen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 1999. "Stackelberg beats Cournot: On collusion and efficiency in experimental markets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,32, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lilly, Gregory, 1994. "Bounded rationality : A Simon-like explication," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 205-230, January.
- Babcock, Linda & Farber, Henry S. & Fobian, Cynthia & Shafir, Eldar, 1995. "Forming beliefs about adjudicated outcomes: Perceptions of risk and reservation values," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 289-303, September.
- Huck, S. & Konrad, K.A. & Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2007.
"The merger paradox and why aspiration levels let it fail in the laboratory,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-193645, Tilburg University.
- Steffen Huck & Kai A. Konrad & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2007. "The Merger Paradox and why Aspiration Levels Let it Fail in the Laboratory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 1073-1095, 07.
- Napel, Stefan, 2003. "Aspiration adaptation in the ultimatum minigame," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 86-106, April.
- Colin F. Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho & Juin-Kuan Chong, 2004. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Games," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 119(3), pages 861-898, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.