The role of ethics and product personality in the intention to purchase organic food products: a structural equation modeling approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Review of Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caprara, Gian Vittorio & Barbaranelli, Claudio & Guido, Gianluigi, 2001. "Brand personality: How to make the metaphor fit?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 377-395, June.
- Naspetti, Simona & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Organic food quality & safety perception throughout Europe," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10086, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-84, November.
- Jan-Benedict E M Steenkamp & Rajeev Batra & Dana L Alden, 2003. "How perceived brand globalness creates brand value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(1), pages 53-65, January.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Naspetti, Simona, 2002. "Consumer motivations in the purchase of organic food. A means-end approach," MPRA Paper 32712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pal Zsuzsa, 2012. "The Interdependecy Of Ecological And Health Issues In The Choice Of Organic Foods," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1187-1192, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.