Geographic mobility of scientists: Sex differences and family constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank, Robert H, 1978. "Family Location Constraints and the Geographic Distribution of Female Professionals," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 117-30, February.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-73, October.
- Rusconi, Alessandra & Solga, Heike, 2008. "A systematic reflection upon dual career couples," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2008-505, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Rhoten, Diana & Pfirman, Stephanie, 2007. "Women in interdisciplinary science: Exploring preferences and consequences," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 56-75, February.
- Philippe MoguÃ©rou, 2004. "A double gender-family inequality phenomenon in the international mobility of young researchers," International Trade, EconWPA 0403003, EconWPA.
- Karina Nilsson, 2001. "Migration, Gender and the Household Structure: Changes in Earnings Among Young Adults in Sweden," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 499-511.
- Bastien Bernela & Olivier Bouba-Olga, 2013. "Le recrutement des universitaires français : de la question du localisme à celle de l'inertie spatiale," Working Papers hal-00821075, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.