Geographic mobility of scientists: Sex differences and family constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 33 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-73, October.
- Frank, Robert H, 1978. "Family Location Constraints and the Geographic Distribution of Female Professionals," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 117-30, February.
- Bastien Bernela & Olivier Bouba-Olga, 2013. "Le recrutement des universitaires français : de la question du localisme à celle de l'inertie spatiale," Working Papers hal-00821075, HAL.
- Rhoten, Diana & Pfirman, Stephanie, 2007. "Women in interdisciplinary science: Exploring preferences and consequences," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 56-75, February.
- Rusconi, Alessandra & Solga, Heike, 2008. "A systematic reflection upon dual career couples," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Skill Formation and Labor Markets SP I 2008-505, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Karina Nilsson, 2001. "Migration, Gender and the Household Structure: Changes in Earnings Among Young Adults in Sweden," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 499-511.
- Philippe Moguérou, 2004. "A double gender-family inequality phenomenon in the international mobility of young researchers," International Trade 0403003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.