The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Rubio-Codina & Orazio P. Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Natalia Varela & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2013. "The Socio-Economic Gradient of Child Development: Cross-Sectional Evidence from Children 6-42 Months In Bogota," IDB Publications 85594, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder & Reyn van Ewijk, 2011.
"Fasting During Pregnancy and Children's Academic Performance,"
NBER Working Papers
17713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder & Reyn van Ewijk, 2012. "Fasting During Pregnancy and Children's Academic Performance," CEE Discussion Papers 0134, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Micheletto, Luca & Sommacal, Alessandro, 2011.
"Intergenerational transmission of skills during childhood and optimal public policy,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies
2011:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Casarico & Luca Micheletto & Alessandro Sommacal, 2011. "Intergenerational Transmission of Skills during Childhood and Optimal Public Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3343, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Arent & Alexander Eck & Oskar Krohmer & Robert Lehmann & Wolfgang Nagl & Joachim Ragnitz & Marcel Thum, 2011. "Wirtschaftliche Entwicklung Sachsens im Ländervergleich: Bestandsaufnahme und Perspektiven: Gutachten im Auftrag der Sächsischen Staatskanzlei," ifo Dresden Studien, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 59.
- Marta Rubio Codina & Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Natalia Varela & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2014. "The socio-economic gradient of child development: cross-sectional evidence from children 6-42 months in Bogota," IFS Working Papers W14/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.