Coalitional Interval Games for Strategic Games in Which Players Cooperate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 65 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
strategic games; coalitional interval games; superadditive games; axiomatic characterization; C71; C72;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Ignacio Garcia Jurado, 1995. "Estudio comparativo de diversas funciones características asociadas a un juego en forma normal," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Luisa Carpente & Balbina Casas-Méndez & Ignacio García-Jurado & Anne van den Nouweland, 2005. "Values for strategic games in which players cooperate," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 397-419, 09.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2002.
"How to Cope with Division Problems under Interval Uncertainty of Claims?,"
2002-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Pickl,S. & Tijs,S., 2002. "How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?," Working Papers 339, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-140855, Tilburg University.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1997. "Stable Coalition Structures with Externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 201-237, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:9:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs & Rodica Branzei, 2003.
"Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-8.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure,"
0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
- Luisa Carpente & Balbina Casas-Méndez & Ignacio García-Jurado & Anne Nouweland, 2010. "The truncated core for games with upper bounds," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 645-656, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.