Shapley-like values for interval bankruptcy games
AbstractIn this paper interval bankruptcy games arising from bankruptcy situations with interval claims are introduced. For this class of cooperative games two (marginal-based) Shapley-like values are considered and the relation between them is studied.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by AccessEcon in its journal Economics Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 3 (2003)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Branzei,R. & Dimitrov,D. & Pickl,S. & Tijs,S., 2002.
"How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?,"
339, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "How to cope with division problems under interval uncertainty of claims?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-140855, Tilburg University.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Pickl, S. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "How to Cope with Division Problems under Interval Uncertainty of Claims?," Discussion Paper 2002-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 2003.
"On three Shapley-like solutions for cooperative games with random payoffs,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142543, Tilburg University.
- Judith Timmer & Peter Borm & Stef Tijs, 2004. "On three Shapley-like solutions for cooperative games with random payoffs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 595-613, 08.
- Timmer, J.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "On Three Shapley-Like Solutions for Cooperative Games with Random Payoffs," Discussion Paper 2000-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Cores and Stable Sets for Interval-Valued Games," Discussion Paper 2008-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodica Branzei & Marco Dall'Aglio & Stef H. Tijs, 2013. "On Bankruptcy Game Theoretic Interval Rules," Papers 1301.3096, arXiv.org.
- Yan-an Hwang & Ming-chuan Chen, 2012. "A new axiomatization of the Shapley value under interval uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 799-810.
- Rodica Branzei & Sirma Zeynep Alparslan Gok, 2008. "Bankruptcy problems with interval uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(56), pages 1-10.
- Luisa Carente & Balbina Casas-Mendez & Ignacio Carcia-Jurado & Anne van den Nouweland, 2007. "The Truncated Core for Games with Limited Aspirations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1010, The University of Melbourne.
- Helga Habis & P. Herings, 2013.
"Stochastic bankruptcy games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 973-988, November.
- Habis Helga & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2011. "Stochastic Bankruptcy Games," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2012. "Stochastic Bankruptcy Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1205, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Brânzei, R. & Dall'Aglio, M. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Interval Game Theoretic Division Rules," Discussion Paper 2008-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber & Erik Kropat & Basak Akteke-Öztürk & Zafer-Korcan Görgülü, 2009. "A survey on OR and mathematical methods applied on gene-environment networks," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 315-341, September.
- Alparslan Gök, S.Z. & Branzei, O. & Branzei, R. & Tijs, S., 2011. "Set-valued solution concepts using interval-type payoffs for interval games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 621-626.
- William Thomson, 2013. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: an update," RCER Working Papers 578, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Moretti, S. & Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Connection Situations under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2008-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:56:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Big Boss Interval Games," Discussion Paper 2008-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luisa Carpente & Balbina Casas-Méndez & Ignacio García-Jurado & Anne Nouweland, 2008. "Coalitional Interval Games for Strategic Games in Which Players Cooperate," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 253-269, November.
- S. Alparslan-Gök & Silvia Miquel & Stef Tijs, 2009. "Cooperation under interval uncertainty," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 99-109, March.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
- G.-W. Weber & P. Taylan & S. Alparslan-Gök & S. Özöğür-Akyüz & B. Akteke-Öztürk, 2008. "Optimization of gene-environment networks in the presence of errors and uncertainty with Chebychev approximation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 284-318, December.
- Theo Driessen & Dongshuang Hou & Aymeric Lardon, 2011. "Stackelberg oligopoly TU-games: characterization of the core and 1-concavity of the dual game," Working Papers halshs-00610840, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.