Cost Structure and Capacity Utilisation in Multi-product Industries: An Application to the Basque Trawl Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Cost structure; Capacity utilisation; Input and output regulation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Randy A, 1989. "On the Measurement of Capacity Utilization," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 273-86, March.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Squires, Dale, 1990. "On the measurement of economic capacity utilization for multi-product industries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 347-361, June.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1958. "The Measurement of Capacity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 49, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Conrad, Klaus & Unger, Ralph, 1987. "Ex post tests for short-and long-run optimization," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 339-358, November.
- Trond Bjørndal & Daniel V. Gordon, 1993. "The Opportunity Cost of Capital and Optimal Vessel Size in the Norwegian Fishing Fleet," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 98-107.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-76, August.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Grafton, Quentin R. & Arnason, Ragnar & Bjorndal, Trond & Campbell, David & Campbell, Harry F. & Clark, Colin W. & Connor, Robin & Dupont, Diane P. & Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Hillborn, Ray & Kirkley, J, 2006.
"Incentive-Based Approaches to Sustainable Fisheries,"
Staff General Research Papers
12766, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Ragnar Arnason & Trond Bjorndal & David Campbell & Harry F. Campbell & Colin W. Clark & Robin Connor & Diane P. Dupont & Rognvaldur Hannesson & Ray Hilborn & James E. Kirkley & To, 2005. "Incentive-based approaches to sustainable fisheries," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0508, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- COELLI, Tim & GRIFELL-TATJE, Emili & PERELMAN, Sergio, 2001.
"Capacity utilisation and profitability: a decomposition of short run profit efficiency,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Coelli, Tim & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Perelman, Sergio, 2002. "Capacity utilisation and profitability: A decomposition of short-run profit efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 261-278, October.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications (I): The Theory of Production," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number fuss1978.
- José Da Rocha & María Gutiérrez, 2012. "Endogenous Fishery Management in a Stochastic Model: Why Do Fishery Agencies Use TACs Along with Fishing Periods?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 25-59, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.