Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis
In: New Developments in Productivity Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10125.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuentes Castro, Daniel, 2011.
"Productividad y equidad en la economía española desde una perspectiva internacional (1995 – 2009)
[Productivity and equity in the Spanish economy from an international perspective (1995-2009)]," MPRA Paper 51611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Greenstreet, 2007. "Exploiting Sequential Learning to Estimate Establishment-Level Productivity Dynamics and Decision Rules," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 345, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elias Kourliouros & George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2006. "Economic Geography and Regional Growth: An Empirical Evidence From Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p30, European Regional Science Association.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jongsu & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2014. "How ICT Investment Influences Energy Demand in South Korea and Japan?," MPRA Paper 55454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2008. "Commentary," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 67-68, August.
- Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A., 2009.
"Estimated U.S. manufacturing production capital and technology based on an estimated dynamic structural economic model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1398-1418, July.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2009. "Estimated U.S. Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology Based on an Estimated Dynamic Structural Economic Model," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 429, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2008.
"Public infrastructure, input efficiency and productivity growth in the Canadian food processing industry,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Theofanis P. Mamuneas, 2007. "Public Infrastructure, Input Efficiency and Productivity Growth in the Canadian Food Processing Industry," Working Papers, Florida International University, Department of Economics 0703, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.