Ex post tests for short-and long-run optimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Timothy G. & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 1990. "A Test Of Asset Fixity In Southeastern U.S. Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Mohammad Alam & Ishak Omar & Dale Squires, 1996. "Sustainable resource use, economic development, and public regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 117-132, March.
- Moreno, Rosina & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Artis, Manuel, 2002. "Public infrastructure and the performance of manufacturing industries: short- and long-run effects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 97-121, January.
- Koebel, Bertrand M., 1996. "Tests of representative firm models: results for German manufacturing industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Siebe, Thomas, 1995. "Taxes and subsidies in a multisectoral econometric model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 193-204, April.
- Krasachat, Wirat, 2000. "Production Structure and Technical Change in Thai Agriculture, 1972-1994," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123688, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Itziar Lazkano, 2008. "Cost Structure and Capacity Utilisation in Multi-product Industries: An Application to the Basque Trawl Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 189-207, October.
- Jensen, Carsten Lynge, 2002. "Applications Of Dual Theory In Fisheries: A Survey," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(4).
- Myunghun Lee & Hwan-Ok Ma, 2001. "Substitution Possibility between Unpriced Pulp and Wastepaper in the U.S. Paper and Paperboard Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(3), pages 251-273, March.
- G.E. Boyle, 2004. "The economic efficiency of Irish dairy marketing co-operatives," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 143-153.
- Krasachat, W., 1999. "Land Use and Productivity Growth in Thai Agriculture," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125042, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- H. Youn Kim & Junsoo Lee, 2001. "Quasi-fixed inputs and long-run equilibrium in production: a cointegration analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 41-57.
- Yi, Feng, 2000. "Dynamic energy-demand models: a comparison," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 285-297, April.
- G. E. Boyle, 1998. "A Duality Approach to Testing the Economic Behaviour of Dairy-Marketing Co-operatives: The Case of Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n800798, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Moreno, Rosina & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Artis, Manuel, 2002. "Evaluating the optimality of Spanish industry (1980-1993)," ERSA conference papers ersa02p353, European Regional Science Association.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Halvorsen, Robert, 1998. "Parametric tests for static and dynamic equilibrium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 33-50, July.
- Koschel, Henrike, 2000. "Substitution elasticities between capital, labour, material, electricity and fossil fuels in German producing and service sectors," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.