What should central banks do?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Palle Andersen & David Gruen, 1995.
"Macroeconomic Policies and Growth,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp9507, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "Monetary Policy Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tayl99-1.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1.
- Hubbard, R. Glenn (ed.), 1991. "Financial Markets and Financial Crises," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226355887, July.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N & Posen, Adam S, 2001.
"Beyond Bipolar: A Three-Dimensional Assessment of Monetary Frameworks,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 369-87, October.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 2001. "Beyond Bipolar: A Three-Dimensional Assessment of Monetary Frameworks," Working Paper Series WP01-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 2001. "Beyond Bipolar: A Three-Dimensional Assessment of Monetary Frameworks," Working Papers 52, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Aerdt C.F.J. Houben, 2001. "What central banks have learned: lessons from pre-EMU Europe," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(218), pages 289-311.
- Álvaro Almeida, 2003. "40 Years of Monetary Targets and Financial Crises in 20 OECD Countries," FEP Working Papers 128, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Claeys, Sophie, 2005. "Optimal regulatory design for the Central Bank of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Adamcik, Santiago, 2008.
"Sobre la Elección de Regímenes de Tipo de Cambio en Economías Emergentes
[On Choosing an Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Economies]," MPRA Paper 9329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daianu, Daniel & Kallai, Ella, 2008. "Disinflation and Inflation Targeting in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 59-81, March.
- Guillermo Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003.
"The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
9808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003. "The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 99-118, Fall.
- Aerdt C.F.J. Houben, 2001. "What central banks have learned: lessons from pre-EMU Europe," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(218), pages 289-311.
- Anthony Kyereboah-Coleman, 2012. "Inflation targeting and inflation management in Ghana," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 25-40, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.