Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1981)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1978. "On macroeconomic instability from a monetarist policy rule," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 121-124.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "The Stability of Models of Money and Growth with Perfect Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-48, November.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Scarth, William M., 1980. "Rational expectations and the instability of bond-financing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 321-327.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- In Case of Time Travel
by Agent Continuum in Agent Continuum on 2009-12-21 23:36:42
- Introduction to Macroeconomic Policy
by Agent Continuum in Agent Continuum on 2009-12-03 19:39:27
- Some Unpleasant Social Traitor Arithmetic
by stÃ©phane in Econoclaste on 2009-02-18 14:46:26
- Â¿Un Regulador SistÃ©mico? II
by JesÃºs FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde in Nada Es Gratis on 2010-04-20 22:15:15
- Laos is facing an old-fashioned balance-of-payment crisis
by Lars Christensen in The Market Monetarist on 2013-10-09 16:47:06
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.