An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 66 (1958)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Do we need a bubble?
by Nick Rowe in Worthwhile Canadian Initiative on 2010-03-26 15:16:18
- House prices "bubbled" because Turgot's land beats Samuelson's "money"
by Nick Rowe in Worthwhile Canadian Initiative on 2013-11-10 13:42:52
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Recursive Macroeconomic Theory
- Top 1 items by number of citations
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors and discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors and discounted by age
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.