An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 66 (1958)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Do we need a bubble?
by Nick Rowe in Worthwhile Canadian Initiative on 2010-03-26 15:16:18
- House prices "bubbled" because Turgot's land beats Samuelson's "money"
by Nick Rowe in Worthwhile Canadian Initiative on 2013-11-10 13:42:52
- We know the economy needs a bubble; but how big?
by Nick Rowe in Worthwhile Canadian Initiative on 2013-12-13 20:15:45
- Secular Stagnation and Forgotten Monetary Economics
by Stephen Williamson in Stephen Williamson: New Monetarist Economics on 2014-05-14 01:21:00
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Recursive Macroeconomic Theory
- Top 1 items by number of citations
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors and discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors and discounted by age
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.