Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 85 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- In Case of Time Travel
by Agent Continuum in Agent Continuum on 2009-12-21 23:36:42
- Central Bank Independence, Transparency, and Accountability
by Guest Author in the big picture on 2010-05-31 12:30:15
- Respuestas a diez objeciones al patrón oro
by Adrián Ravier in Punto de Vista Economico on 2012-05-23 13:06:50
- Managing a Liqudity Trap: Monetary and Fiscal Policy
by Stephen Williamson in Stephen Williamson: New Monetarist Economics on 2012-11-05 17:49:00
- La Trampa del Euro
by Nicolas Cachanosky in Punto de Vista Economico on 2013-04-06 03:10:27
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Schools of Economic Thought, Epistemology of Economics > Economic Methodology > Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Advanced Monetary Theory and Policy (ECON 447)
- Top 1 items by number of citations
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors and discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors and discounted by age
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.