Does the exchange rate regime affect the economy?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Money and the Price Level under the Gold Standard," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 13-33, March.
- Michael Bordo, 1993.
"The Gold Standard, Bretton Woods and other Monetary Regimes: An Historical Appraisal,"
NBER Working Papers
4310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1993. "The gold standard, Bretton Woods and other monetary regimes: a historical appraisal," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 123-191.
- Cushman, David O., 1983. "The effects of real exchange rate risk on international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 45-63, August.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1988. "Prospects for international policy coordination: some lessons from the EMS," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 19-29.
- Ella Oyono, Dieudonné, 2006. "Effets réels des régimes de change dans les pays en développement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(3), pages 319-340, septembre.
- Jean-Marc Rizzo, 1999. "Régime de change et croissance économique en Méditerranée," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 133-145.
- Domac, Ilker & Peters, Kyle & Yuzefovich, Yevgeny, 2001. "Does the exchange rate regime affect macroeconomic performance : evidence from transition economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2642, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.