Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994.
"Who should abate carbon emissions? : An international viewpoint,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, April.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? An International Viewpoint," NBER Working Papers 4425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dreze, Jacques H & de la Vallee Poussin, D, 1971. "A Tatonnement Process for Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(114), pages 133-50, April.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G. & Starret, D., 1994. "International Emission Permits: Equity and Efficiency," Papers 94-03, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Peck, Stephen C & Teisberg, Thomas J, 1995. "International CO2 emissions control : An analysis using CETA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 297-308.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Franck Lecocq, 2003.
"Equitable Provision of Long-Term Public GoodsThe role of Negotiation Mandates,"
CIRED Working Papers
- Lecocq, Franck & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2003. "Equitable provision of long-term public goods: the role of negotiation mandates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3180, The World Bank.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011.
"Verdissement de la fiscalité. À qui profite le double dividende ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 409-431.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011. "Verdissement de la fiscalité : à qui profite le double dividende ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00601768, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348891 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2012.
"From Regressive Pollution Taxes to Progressive Environmental Tax Reforms,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2012. "From Regressive Pollution Taxes to Progressive Environmental Tax Reforms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2012. "From Regressive Pollution Taxes to Progressive Environmental Tax Reforms," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-03/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Kavuncu, Yusuf Okan & Knabb, Shawn D., 2001. "An Intergenerational Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt72v881dd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Emilson Silva & Xie Zhu, 2008. "Global trading of carbon dioxide permits with noncompliant polluters," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 430-459, August.
- Hoel,M., 2001. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions among countries with mobile populations," Memorandum 20/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00719762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mar�A-José Gutiérrez, 2008.
"Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, 08.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2002. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-23, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie, 2008. "On the efficiency of a global market for carbon dioxide emission permits: Type of externality and timing of policymaking," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 213-216, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.