Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994.
"Who should abate carbon emissions? : An international viewpoint,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, April.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? An International Viewpoint," NBER Working Papers 4425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G. & Starret, D., 1994. "International Emission Permits: Equity and Efficiency," Papers 94-03, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Dreze, Jacques H & de la Vallee Poussin, D, 1971. "A Tatonnement Process for Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(114), pages 133-50, April.
- Peck, Stephen C & Teisberg, Thomas J, 1995. "International CO2 emissions control : An analysis using CETA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 297-308.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2012.
"From Regressive Pollution Taxes to Progressive Environmental Tax Reforms,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez, 2014. "From regressive pollution taxes to progressive environmental tax reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 126-142.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2012. "From Regressive Pollution Taxes to Progressive Environmental Tax Reforms," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-03/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Emilson Silva & Xie Zhu, 2008. "Global trading of carbon dioxide permits with noncompliant polluters," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 430-459, August.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011. "Verdissement de la fiscalité. À qui profite le double dividende ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 409-431.
- repec:hal:ciredw:halshs-00000968 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2012. "From Regressive Pollution Taxes to Progressive Environmental Tax Reforms," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00719762, HAL.
- Kavuncu, Yusuf Okan & Knabb, Shawn D., 2001. "An Intergenerational Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt72v881dd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004.
"Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Mar�A-José Gutiérrez, 2008. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, 08.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2002. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-23, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Hoel,M., 2001. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions among countries with mobile populations," Memorandum 20/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Interactions among Growth, Environmental Change, Habit Formation, and Preference Change," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25, December.
- Lecocq, Franck & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2003.
"Equitable provision of long-term public goods: the role of negotiation mandates,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3180, The World Bank.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348891 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie, 2008. "On the efficiency of a global market for carbon dioxide emission permits: Type of externality and timing of policymaking," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 213-216, August.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00719762 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.