Equity and efficiency in international markets for pollution permits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 46 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "A Lindahl Solution to International Emissions Trading," Working Papers 1177, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Taxing and trading carbon emissions in the EU: Distributional comparisons of mixed policies," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 135-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009.
"EU-type carbon emissions trade and the distributional impact of overlapping emissions taxes,"
134-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2010. "EU-type carbon emissions trade and the distributional impact of overlapping emissions taxes," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 287-315, June.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "EU-Type Carbon Emissions Trade and the Distributional Impact of Overlapping Emissions Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harrie A. A Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2010. "Do Permit Allocations Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3236, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anthoff, David, 2009. "Optimal Global Dynamic Carbon Taxation," Papers WP278, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.