International Emission Permits: Equity and Efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 94-03.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
polution ; environment ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ji-Won Park & Chae Un Kim & Walter Isard, 2011. "Permit Allocation in Emissions Trading using the Boltzmann Distribution," Papers 1108.2305, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Chao, Hung-po & Peck, Stephen, 2000. "Greenhouse gas abatement: How much? and Who pays?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Lønning, Dag & Rasmussen, Heine, 1995. "An Analysis of International CO2 agreements," MPRA Paper 10753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.