Agricultural policy for quality and producers' evaluations of quality marketing indicators: a Greek case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2004)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002. "A New Brand of Agriculture: Farmer-Owned Brands Reward Innovation," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(3).
- Holleran, Erin & Bredahl, Maury E. & Zaibet, Lokman, 1999. "Private incentives for adopting food safety and quality assurance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 669-683, December.
- Varzakas, Theodore & Jukes, David, 1997. "Globalisation of food quality standards: the impact in Greece," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 501-514, December.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002.
"New Brand of Agriculture? Farmer-Owned Brands Reward Innovation (A),"
Staff General Research Papers
11289, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002. "New Brand of Agriculture? Farmer-Owned Brands Reward Innovation (A)," Staff General Research Papers 10065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris, 2003. "Adoption of agricultural innovations as a two-stage partial observability process," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 187-196, May.
- Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1983. "Stochastic Structure, Farm Size and Technology Adoption in Developing Agriculture," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 307-28, July.
- Tregear, Angela & Kuznesof, Sharron & Moxey, Andrew, 1998. "Policy initiatives for regional foods: some insights from consumer research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 383-394, October.
- Gilg, Andrew W. & Battershill, Martin, 1998. "Quality farm food in Europe: a possible alternative to the industrialised food market and to current agri-environmental policies: lessons from France," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-40, February.
- Isabel Bardaj� & Belén Iráizoz & Manuel Rap�n, 2009. "Protected geographical indications and integration into the agribusiness system," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 198-214.
- Garcia-Diaz, Leidy K. & Mantecon, Angel R. & Sepulveda, Wilmer S. & Maza, Maria T., 2012. "Producciã“N De Leche Ovina Como Alternativa De Negocio Agropecuario: Modelo De Producciã“N En Castilla Y Leã“N (Espaã‘A)," Revista Mexicana de Agronegocios, Sociedad Mexicana de Administracion Agropecuaria, vol. 31.
- Jiménez, Nadia Huitzilin & San Martín, Sonia, 2010. "The role of country-of-origin, ethnocentrism and animosity in promoting consumer trust. The moderating role of familiarity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 34-45, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.