Adoption of agricultural innovations as a two-stage partial observability process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Damianos, Dimitrios & Skuras, Dimitrios, 1996. "Unconventional adjustment strategies for rural households in the less developed areas in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 61-72, September.
- Feather, Peter M. & Amacher, Gregory S., 1994. "Role of information in the adoption of best management practices for water quality improvement," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 159-170, December.
- John M. Abowd & Henry S. Farber, 1982. "Job queues and the union status of workers," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(3), pages 354-367, April.
- Poirier, Dale J., 1980. "Partial observability in bivariate probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 209-217, February.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitrios, 1998. "Adoption of new tobacco varieties in Greece: Impacts of empirical findings on policy design," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 297-307, December.
- Rigby, D. & Caceres, D., 2001. "Organic farming and the sustainability of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 21-40, April.
- Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E., 2009. "Effects of Participation in Organic Markets and Farmer-based Organizations on the Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices among Small-scale Farmers in Honduras," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51669, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shibia, Mumina Guyo, 2010. "Evaluation of Economic Losses in Rearing Replacement Heifers in Pastoral and Peri-Urban Camel Herds of Isiolo District, Kenya," Research Theses 134493, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Dontsop Nguezet, Paul Martin & Diagne, Aliou & Okoruwa, Victor O. & Ojehomon, Vivian E.T., 2012. "Estimation of Actual and Potential Adoption Rates and Determinants of NERICA Rice Varieties in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126069, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diagne, Aliou & Sogbossi, Marie-Josee & Simtowe, Franklin & Diawara, Sekou & Diallo, Abdoulaye Sadio & Barry, Alpha Bacar, 2009. "Estimation of Actual and potential adoption rates and determinants of a new technology not universally known in the population: The case of NERICA rice varieties in Guinea," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51644, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aliou Diagne, 2012. "Adoption: a new Stata routine for estimating consistently population technological adoption parameters," SAN12 Stata Conference 17, Stata Users Group.
- Simtowe, Franklin, 2011.
"Determinants of Agricultural Technology adoption: the Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Tanzania,"
41329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Kassie, Menale & Diagne, Aliou & Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele & Silim, Said & Muange, Elijah, 0. "Determinants of Agricultural Technology Adoption: The Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Tanzania," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 50.
- Diagne, Aliou, 2006. "Taking a New Look at Empirical Models of Adoption: Average Treatment Effect Estimation of Adoption Rates and their Determinants," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25623, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Petrou, Anastasia & Skuras, Dimitris, 2004. "Agricultural policy for quality and producers' evaluations of quality marketing indicators: a Greek case study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 485-506, October.
- Olarinde, Luke O. & Binam, Joachim & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Maman, Nouri & Adekunle, Adewale, 2010. "Adoption of and farmers’ exposure to soil and Water Management (SWMGT) Practices in the Sahel Savanna of West Africa: Average Treatment Effect (ATE) Estimations," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95983, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Obubuafo, Joyce & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Kim, Seon-Ae, 2008. "Awareness of and Application to the Environmental Quality Incentives Program By Cowâ€“Calf Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Lidia Dandedjrohoun & Aliou Diagne & Gauthier Biaou & Simon N’cho & Soul-Kifouly Midingoyi, 2012. "Determinants of diffusion and adoption of improved technology for rice parboiling in Benin," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(2), pages 171-191.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Muange, Elijah & Munyua, Bernard & Diagne, Aliou, 2012. "Technology Awareness and Adoption: The Case of Improved Pigeonpea Varieties in Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126760, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E., 2008. "Effects of participation in organic markets and farmer-based organizations on adoption of soil conservation practices among small-scale farmers in Honduras," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6423, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.