The Uruguay round and agricultural policies in developing countries and economies in transition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 21 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4-5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konandreas, Panos & Greenfield, Jim, 1996. "Uruguay round commitments on domestic support: Their implications for developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 433-446.
- Valdes, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim, 1995.
"Distortions in world food markets in the wake of GATT: Evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 913-926, June.
- Alberto Valdés & Joachim Zietz, 1994. "Distortions in World Food Markets in the Wake of GATT: Evidence and Policy Implications," Reports _020, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Enrique Ospina, . "Importaciones Agropecuarias: A qué Responden?," Borradores de Economia 107, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Guyomard, Herve & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2000. "Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 17-34, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.