A Dynamic Model Of The Food Processing Sector In The New Market Economies Of Central Europe
AbstractWe evaluate the importance of the competitiveness and productive efficiency of the food processing sector for predicting policy outcomes, and the sector's performance under selected government interventions. Our model is based on firm-level decisions and focuses explicitly on the effects of government policies on firms' incentives.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) in its series 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT with number 21003.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Agribusiness; Productivity Analysis;
Other versions of this item:
- Lyons, Robert F. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1998. "A dynamic model of the food processing sector in the new market economies of Central Europe," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt79m6s9c5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Goodhue, Rachael Evadne & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K, 1998. "A dynamic model of the food processing sector in the new market economies of Central Europe," CUDARE Working Paper Series 859, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990. "A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6m80c6nx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- repec:cdl:agrebk:440237 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.