Policy dependency and reform: economic gains versus political pains
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011.
"Disarray in World Food Markets,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318.
- David R. Harvey, 2003. "Agri-environmental Relationships and Multi-functionality: Further Considerations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 705-725, 05.
- Harvey, David R., 1995. "European Union Cereals Policy: An Evolutionary Interpretation," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(03), December.
- F.G. Scrimgeour & E.C. Pasour, 1996. "A Public Choice Perspective on Agricultural Policy Reform: Implications of the New Zealand Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 257-267.
- D. MacLaren, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural Policy Reform In The European Community And Australia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 424-439.
- Daniel W. Bromley, 1997. "Rethinking Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1383-1393.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
- David R. Harvey, 1995. "European Union Cereals Policy: An Evolutionary Interpretation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 193-217, December.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1982.
"Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6ct5s49t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C, 1982. "Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture," CUDARE Working Paper Series 231, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Doel,Hans van den & Velthoven,Ben van, 1993. "Democracy and Welfare Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436373.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Rocamora-Montiel, Beatriz & Colombo, Sergio & Salazar-Ordóñez, Melania, 2014. "Social attitudes in southern Spain to shape EU agricultural policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 156-171.
- Jeremy Franks & Irina Davydova, 2006. "Marketing Strategies in Changed Circumstances: Observation from Farmers in Novosibirsk Oblast', Russia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 227-241.
- F. Ravera & A. Scheidel & J. dell’Angelo & G. Gamboa & T. Serrano & S. Mingorría & V. Cabello & N. Arizpe & P. Ariza, 2014. "Pathways of rural change: an integrated assessment of metabolic patterns in emerging ruralities," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 811-820, August.
- Harvey, David R., 2004. "European Perspective On Market Integration," North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico 16734, Farm Foundation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.