Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orden, David & Paarlberg, Robert L. & Roe, Terry L., 1996. "Can Farm Policy Be Reformed? Challenge of the Freedom to Farm Act," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Mahe, Louis-Pascal, 1997. "Environment and Quality Standards in the WTO: New Protectionism in Agricultural Trade? A European Perspective," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 480-503.
- David A. Hennessy, 1998.
"The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies under Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 46-57.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers 1207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swinbank, Alan, 1996. "Capping the CAP? Implementation of the Uruguay round agreement by the European union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 393-407.
- Sharma, Ramesh & Konandreas, Panos & Greenfield, Jim, 1996. "An overview of assessments of the impact of the Uruguay Round on agricultural prices and incomes," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 351-363.
- Stefan Tangermann, 1996. "Implementation Of The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture: Issues And Prospects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 315-337.
- Vanzetti, David, 1996. "The next round: Game theory and public choice perspectives," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 461-477.
- Valdes, Alberto & McCalla, Alex F., 1996. "The Uruguay round and agricultural policies in developing countries and economies in transition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 419-431.
- Stuart, Kimberly & Runge, C. Ford, 1997. "Agricultural policy reform in the United States: an unfinished agenda," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(1), March.
- MahÃ©, 1997. "Environment and quality standards in the WTO : new protectionism in agricultural trade ? A European perspective," Working Papers 152614, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- MahÃ©, 1997. "Environment and quality standards in the WTO : new protectionism in agricultural trade ? A European perspective," Working Papers 162238, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Hassan, Zuhair A., 1996. "Agreement on agriculture in the Uruguay round of GATT: from Punta del Este to Marrakesh," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 29-46, September.
- Andor, Mark & Flinkerbusch, Kai & Voß, Achim, 2012.
"Quantities vs. capacities: Minimizing the social cost of renewable energy promotion,"
CAWM Discussion Papers
59, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Mark Andor & Kai Flinkerbusch & Achim Voß, . "Quantities vs. Capacities: Minimizing the Social Cost of Renewable Energy Promotion," Working Papers 201284, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.