Evolution and Long Run Equilibria in Coordination Games with Summary Statistic Payoff Technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 75 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kandori Michihiro & Rob Rafael, 1995.
"Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 383-414, April.
- M. Kandori & R. Rob, 2010. "Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications," Levine's Working Paper Archive 502, David K. Levine.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991.
"Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games,"
71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993. "Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- J. Maynard Smith, 2010. "The Theory of Games and Evolution of Animal Conflicts," Levine's Working Paper Archive 448, David K. Levine.
- Bryant, John, 1983. "A Simple Rational Expectations Keynes-Type Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 525-28, August.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- P. Young, 1999. "The Evolution of Conventions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 485, David K. Levine.
- Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Kaarbøe, Oddvar M., 2004.
"Equilibrium selection in supermodular games with mean payoff technologies,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Oddvar Kaarbøe, 2004. "Equilibrium Selection in Supermodular Games with Mean Payoff Technologies," Discussion Papers in Economics 04_05, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Flavio M. Menezes & Paulo K. Monteiro & Akram Temimi, 1998. "Equilibrium Selection and the Rate of Convergence in Coordination Games with Simultaneous Play," Discussion Papers 98-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dominik Erharter, 2013. "Promoting coordination in summary-statistic games," Working Papers 2013-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1995.
"Adaptive Dynamics in Coordination Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 103-43, January.
- Bagnoli, Lidia & Negroni, Giorgio, 2013. "The evolution of conventions in minimum effort games," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 259-277.
- Oddvar M. Kaarbøe & Alexander F. Tieman, 0000.
"Equilibrium Selection in Games with Macroeconomic Complementarities,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
99-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kaarboe, O.M. & Tieman, A.F., 2000. "Equilibrium Selection in Games with Macroeconomic Complementarities," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 2199, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dietrichson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014.
"Organizational Coordination and Costly Communication with Boundedly Rational Agents,"
2014:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Organizational coordination and costly communication with boundedly rational agents," Comparative Institutional Analysis Working Paper Series 2014:1, Comparative Institutional Analysis, Lund University School of Economics and Management.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Imitation and the Role of Information in Overcoming Coordination Failures," Vienna Economics Papers 1008, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hasker, 2014. "The Emergent Seed: A Representation Theorem for Models of Stochastic Evolution and two formulas for Waiting Time," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000954, David K. Levine.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2099096 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.