Are wholly foreign-owned enterprises better than joint ventures?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Neary, 1988. "Tariffs, Quotas, and Voluntary Export Restraints with and without Internationally Mobile Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 714-35, November.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-90, June.
- Hill, John K & Mendez, Jose A, 1992. "Equity Control of Multinational Firms by Less Developed Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1993. "Content Protection, Urban Unemployment and Welfare," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 481-92, May.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-53, July.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1984. "Protection and the harmful effects of endogenous capital flows," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 325-330.
- Bilgehan Karabay & Gernot Pulverer & Ewa Weinmüller, 2009. "Foreign Ownership Restrictions: A Numerical Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 361-388, May.
- Hamid Beladi & Lu Liu & Reza Oladi, . "A Holistic View of Trade, Pollution Permits and Abatement," Working Papers 0002, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2009.
"Joint venture instability and monitoring,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 126-140, September.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2003. "Joint venture instability and monitoring," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Broll, Udo & Hansen, Sabine & Marjit, Sugata, 2004. "Domestic labor, foreign capital and national welfare," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/04, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Roy Chowdhury, Indrani, 2001. "Joint venture instability: a life cycle approach," MPRA Paper 1556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.