Regional pollution and multinational firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Derrick G. Wilkinson, 1994. "NAFTA and the Environment: Some Lessons for the Next Round of GATT Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 395-412, 05.
- Yohe, Gary W., 1979. "The backward incidence of pollution control--some comparative statics in general equilibrium," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 187-198, September.
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Ingene, Charles A., 1982. "The backward incidence of pollution control in a rigid-wage economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 304-310, December.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-90, June.
- Beladi, H. & Marjit, S., 1992.
"Foreign Capital and Protectionism,"
RCER Working Papers
310, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Beladi, Hamid & Rapp, John, 1993. "Urban Unemployment and the Backward Incidence of Pollution Control," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 153-63.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2013. "Regional Effects in China of an Emissions-Reduction Policy: Tax v. Subsidy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1275, European Regional Science Association.
- Berck, Peter & Hess, Peter, 2000. "Developing a methodology for assessing the economic impacts of large scale environmental regulations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt51v1b6wm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998105 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.