Welfare, taxes and foreign investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ramachandran, Rama, 1980. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade and Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 278-90, June.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1990.
"Trade And Uneven Growth,"
353, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Roger H. Gordon & James R. Hines Jr., 2002.
NBER Working Papers
8854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-22, May.
- J. N. Bhagwati & R. A. Brecher, 1979.
"Foreign Ownership and the Theory of Trade and Welfare,"
249, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Brecher, Richard A & Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1981. "Foreign Ownership and the Theory of Trade and Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 497-511, June.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Technological Change, and Economic Growth within Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1770-86, November.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-53, July.
- Balcao Reis, Ana, 2001. "On the welfare effects of foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 411-427, August.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 2002. "Capital-Income Taxation with Imperfect Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 417-421, May.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1982.
"Redistributive Taxation in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
572, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985. "Redistributive taxation in a simple perfect foresight model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1983. "Second-best policy for international trade and investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 313-320, May.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Thomas Gall & Marc Schiffbauer & Julia Kubny, 2009.
"Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-188, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2010. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões & Orlando Gomes, 2012.
"Protectionism under R&D policy: innovation rate and welfare,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 106-124, January.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões & Orlando Gomes, 2010. "Proteccionism under R&D Policy: Innovation Rate and Welfare," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0210, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões, 2007. "Accelerating Innovation: National R&D Subsidies versus Foreign R&D Tax Credits," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0108, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.