The backward incidence of pollution control--some comparative statics in general equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Lehr & John Maxwell, 2000. "Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Transboundary Pollution," Open Economies Review, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 205-227, July.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2007.
"The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates,"
NBER Working Papers
13645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2010. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 64-89, August.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012.
"Determinants of renewable energy innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation,"
Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po
2012-05, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: Environmental Policies vs. Market Regulation," Working Papers 201204, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T., 1995. "The effects of environmental taxes on income distribution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 487-501, September.
- Richard Kneller & Edward Manderson, .
"Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?,"
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP
09/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Edward Manderson & Richard Kneller, 2012. "Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 317-352, March.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," Papers, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs 158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Lei Yang, . "Outsourcing: Volume and Composition of R&D," Working Papers, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio 0001, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09j0h0ji242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beladi, Hamid & Frasca, Ralph, 1996. "Regional pollution and multinational firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 117-125, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre, 2009. "Tourism and the environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-49, January.
- Shelby Gerking, 1998. "Spatial economic aspects of the environment and environmental policy: New directions for research," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa98p384, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2005:i:3:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiro Takeda, 2005. "The effect of differentiated emission taxes: does an emission tax favor industry?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(3), pages 1-10.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.