The backward incidence of pollution control--some comparative statics in general equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona & Lionel Nesta, 2012.
"Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: Environmental Policies vs. Market Regulation,"
201204, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012. "Determinants of renewable energy innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Sciences Po publications 2012-05, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Richard Kneller & Edward Manderson, .
"Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?,"
09/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Edward Manderson & Richard Kneller, 2012. "Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 317-352, March.
- Beladi, Hamid & Frasca, Ralph, 1996. "Regional pollution and multinational firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 117-125, May.
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2010.
"The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 64-89, August.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2007. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates," NBER Working Papers 13645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiro Takeda, 2005. "The effect of differentiated emission taxes: does an emission tax favor industry?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(3), pages 1-10.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Lei Yang, . "Outsourcing: Volume and Composition of R&D," Working Papers 0001, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T., 1995. "The effects of environmental taxes on income distribution," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 487-501, September.
- Carol Lehr & John Maxwell, 2000. "Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Transboundary Pollution," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 205-227, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2005:i:3:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Shelby Gerking, 1998. "Spatial economic aspects of the environment and environmental policy: New directions for research," ERSA conference papers ersa98p384, European Regional Science Association.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre, 2009. "Tourism and the environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-49, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.