A theory of joint venture life-cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 19 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Combs, K. L., 1993. "The role of information sharing in cooperative research and development," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 535-551.
- Ray Chaudhuri, Prabal, 1995. "Technological asymmetry and joint product development," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Al-Saadon, Yousef & Das, Satya P., 1996. "Host-country policy, transfer pricing and ownership distribution in international joint ventures: A theoretical analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 345-364, May.
- Yu, Eden S. H. & Chi-Chur, Chao, 1996. "Are wholly foreign-owned enterprises better than joint ventures?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 225-237, February.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007.
"The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
221, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tomaso Duso & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008. "The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis," CIG Working Papers SP II 2007-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2003.
"Joint venture instability and monitoring,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
04-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Monica Das & Sandwip Kumar Das, 2012. "Foreign direct investment, joint ventures and export," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 0179-0189.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 2003. "Capital market imperfections and forms of foreign operations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1043-1064, September.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 776-789, July.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2009. "Joint Venture Breakup and the Exploration-Exploitation Trade-off," Working Papers 09-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
- Frank Stähler, 2014. "Partial ownership and cross-border mergers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 209-237, April.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-151, October.
- Daniel Léonard & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Technology Transfers and Industry Closures," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-27, CIRANO.
- Indrani Roy Chowdhury & Prabla Roy Chowdhury, 2002. "International Joint Ventures: A Welfare Analysis," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-60.
- Neubecker, Leslie, 2003. "Does cooperation in manufactoring foster tacit collusion," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 261, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Damiano Silipo, 2005. "The Evolution of Cooperation in Patent Races:Theory and Experimental Evidence," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 1-38, 07.
- Roy Chowdhury, Indrani, 2005. "Joint ventures, pollution and environmental policy," Working Papers 05/31, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Roy Chowdhury, Indrani, 2001. "Joint venture instability: a life cycle approach," MPRA Paper 1556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2008. "International joint venture: Buy-out and subsidiary," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 734-756, March.
- Rapahel Soubeyran & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2009. "The Pace of Technology Transfer in Anticipation of Joint Venture Breakup," Working Papers 2009.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Silipo, Damiano B., 2008. "Incentives and forms of cooperation in research and development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 101-119, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.