Cost of delay and endogenous price leadership
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 22 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "The Kinky Oligopoly Demand Curve and Rigid Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 432.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988.
"Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria,"
88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990. "Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Raymond Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1988.
773, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Leo K. Simon and Maxwell B. Stinchcombe., 1987.
"Extensive Form Games in Continuous Time: Pure Strategies,"
Economics Working Papers
8746, University of California at Berkeley.
- Simon, Leo K & Stinchcombe, Maxwell B, 1989. "Extensive Form Games in Continuous Time: Pure Strategies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1171-1214, September.
- Simon, Leo K. & Stinchcombe, Maxwell B., 1987. "Extensive From Games in Continuous Time: Pure Strategies," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt03x115sh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1979. "Kinky Demand, Risk Aversion and Price Leadership," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 341-48, June.
- Steve Dowrick, 1986. "von Stackelberg and Cournot Duopoly: Choosing Roles," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(2), pages 251-260, Summer.
- Martinelli, Cesar, 1997. "Small firms, borrowing constraints, and reputation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 91-105, May.
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1987. "Being a leader or a follower: Reflections on the distribution of roles in duopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 175-192.
- Eric van Damme & Sjaak Hurkens, 2001.
"Endogenous price leadership,"
Economics Working Papers
581, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eric van Damme & Sjaak Hurkens, 1998. "Endogenous price leadership," Economics Working Papers 289, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Damme, E.E.C. van & Hurkens, S., 2004. "Endogenous price leadership," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-129320, Tilburg University.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1982. "Price Leadership: A Theoretical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(193), pages 11-20, February.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "First Mover and Second Mover Advantages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 649-53, October.
- Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1991.
"Monetary Policy, Business Cycles and the Behavior of Small Manufacturing Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
3892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1994. "Monetary Policy, Business Cycles, and the Behavior of Small Manufacturing Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(2), pages 309-40, May.
- Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1993. "Monetary policy, business cycles and the behavior of small manufacturing firms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Deneckere, Raymond J & Kovenock, Dan & Lee, Robert, 1992.
"A Model of Price Leadership Based on Consumer Loyalty,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 147-56, June.
- Deneckere, R. & Kovenock, D. & Lee, R.E., 1988. "A Model of Price Leadership Based on Consumer Loyalty," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 947, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Eckard, E Woodrow, Jr, 1982. "Firm Market Share, Price Flexibility, and Imperfect Information," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 388-92, July.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1990. "Collusive Price Leadership," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 93-111, September.
- Robson, Arthur J, 1990. "Duopoly with Endogenous Strategic Timing: Stackelberg Regained," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 263-74, May.
- Amir Rabah, 1995. "Endogenous Timing in Two-Player Games: A Counterexample," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 234-237, May.
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006.
"Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, April.
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000. "Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas, 2010. "Cournot or Stackelberg competition? A survey on experimental evidence," MPRA Paper 24468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farm, Ante, 2013. "Price Formation in Consumer Markets," Working Paper Series 1/2013, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2012.
"Identifying and characterising price leadership in British supermarkets,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
987, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2013. "Identifying and characterising price leadership in British supermarkets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 392-403.
- Shakun Datta Mago & Emmanuel Dechenaux, 2009. "Price leadership and firm size asymmetry: an experimental analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 289-317, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.