Firm Market Share, Price Flexibility, and Imperfect Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 20 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kübler, Dorothea & Müller, Wieland, 2001.
"Simultaneous and sequential price competition in heterogeneous duopoly markets: Experimental evidence,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2001,97, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kubler, Dorothea & Muller, Wieland, 2002. "Simultaneous and sequential price competition in heterogeneous duopoly markets: experimental evidence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1437-1460, December.
- Kübler, D. & Müller, W., 2002. "Simultaneous and sequential price competition on heterogeneous duopoly markets: Experimental evidence," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-112518, Tilburg University.
- Carlton, Dennis W., 1989.
"The theory and the facts of how markets clear: Is industrial organization valuable for understanding macroeconomics?,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,
in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 909-946
- Dennis W. Carlton, 1987. "The Theory and the Facts of How Markets Clear: Is Industrial Organization Valuable for Understanding Macroeconomics?," NBER Working Papers 2178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 1986. "The Theory and the Facts of How Markets Clear: Is Industrial Organization Valuable for Understanding Macroeconomics?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 44, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2004. "Cost of delay and endogenous price leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 135-145, January.
- Shakun Datta Mago & Emmanuel Dechenaux, 2009. "Price leadership and firm size asymmetry: an experimental analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 289-317, September.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "A nonparametric panel data approach to the cyclical dynamics of price-cost margins," Kiel Working Papers 1580, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2001. "Cost of Delay, Deadlines and Endogenous Price Leadership," CEPR Discussion Papers 3054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raymond Board & P.A. Tinsley, 1996. "Smart systems and simple agents: industry pricing by parallel rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.