Price Formation in Consumer Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Swedish Institute for Social Research in its series Working Paper Series with number 1/2013.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 05 Feb 2013
Date of revision:
Pricing; oligopoly; price leadership; market shares; marketing;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-03-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-03-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2013-03-09 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2013-03-09 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, James, 1993.
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,
in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 491-534
- Farm, Ante, 1988. "Cooperative oligopolistic pricing," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 13-28.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Petersen, Bruce C., 1986.
"Dynamic limit pricing and internal finance,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 368-399, August.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe, 2009.
"Price-quantity competition with varying toughness,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 62-82, January.
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, . "Price-quantity competition with varying toughness," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe, 2004. "Price-quantity competition with varying toughness," CORE Discussion Papers 2004088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raymond Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1988.
773, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1990. "Collusive Price Leadership," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 93-111, September.
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "The Kinky Oligopoly Demand Curve and Rigid Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 432.
- Pastine, Ivan & Pastine, Tuvana, 2004. "Cost of delay and endogenous price leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 135-145, January.
- Bhaskar, V., 1989. "Quick responses in duopoly ensure monopoly pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 103-107.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Lindahl).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.