The replicator dynamics does not lead to correlated equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 59 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cripps, Martin, 1991. "Correlated equilibria and evolutionary stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 428-434, December.
- Sergiu Hart, 2004.
122247000000000471, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Weibull, Jîrgen W., 1995.
"Evolutionary selection against dominated strategies,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Hofbauer, Josef & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1996. "Evolutionary Selection against Dominated Strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 558-573, November.
- J. Hofbauer & J. Weibull, 2010. "Evolutionary Selection against dominated strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 444, David K. Levine.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1995. "Evolutionary Selection against Dominated Strategies," Working Paper Series 433, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999.
"A general class of adaptative strategies,"
Economics Working Papers
373, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- A. Gaunersdorfer & J. Hofbauer, 2010.
"Fictitious Play, Shapley Polygons and the Replicator Equation,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
438, David K. Levine.
- Gaunersdorfer Andrea & Hofbauer Josef, 1995. "Fictitious Play, Shapley Polygons, and the Replicator Equation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 279-303, November.
- Young, H. Peyton, 2004. "Strategic Learning and its Limits," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199269181, September.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2003. "Uncoupled Dynamics Do Not Lead to Nash Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1830-1836, December.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- E. Dekel & S. Scotchmer, 2010.
"On the Evolution of Optimizing Behavior,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
434, David K. Levine.
- Ed Hopkins & Josef Hofbauer & Michel Benaim, 2005.
"Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria,"
ESE Discussion Papers
135, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Michel Benaim & Josef Hofbauer & Ed Hopkins, 2005. "Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000609, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michel Benaim & Josef Hofbauer & Ed Hopkins, 2006. "Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000547, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yannick Viossat, 2008.
"Evolutionary Dynamics May Eliminate All Strategies Used in Correlated Equilibria,"
- Viossat, Yannick, 2008. "Evolutionary dynamics may eliminate all strategies used in correlated equilibrium," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 27-43, July.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2006. "Evolutionary dynamics may eliminate all strategies used in correlated equilibrium," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 629, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2006.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2012. "Regret Matching with Finite Memory," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 160-175, March.
- Lars Koch, 2008. "Evolution and Correlated Equilibrium," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Forges, Françoise, 2012. "Correlated equilibria and communication in games," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/171, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Yannick Viossat, 2011. "Deterministic monotone dynamics and dominated strategies," Working Papers hal-00636620, HAL.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2007. "Stochastic Evolution of Rules for Playing Finite Normal Form Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 311-333, May.
- Yannick Viossat, 2012. "Game Dynamics and Nash Equilibria," Working Papers hal-00756096, HAL.
- Josef Hofbauer & Sylvain Sorin & Yannick Viossat, 2009. "Time Average Replicator and Best Reply Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00360767, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.