Functional forms in energy demand modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Uri, Noel D., 1982. "The industrial demand for energy," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 27-57, March.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan, 1998. "Kernel Regression in Empirical Microeconomics," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 62-87.
- Uri+, Noel D., 1982. "The industrial demand for energy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 69-84.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Sebastian Petrick & Katrin Rehdanz, 2012. "The Impact of Temperature Changes on Residential Energy Use," Working Paper Series 4412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Claudio A Agostini, 2011.
"La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile,"
wp_013, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio Agostini & Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009. "La Demanda Residencial por Energía Eléctrica en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv240, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2009. "The effect of the German and British environmental taxation reforms: A simple assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3043-3051, August.
- Louw, Kate & Conradie, Beatrice & Howells, Mark & Dekenah, Marcus, 2008. "Determinants of electricity demand for newly electrified low-income African households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2814-2820, August.
- Xiao, Ni & Zarnikau, Jay & Damien, Paul, 2007. "Testing functional forms in energy modeling: An application of the Bayesian approach to U.S. electricity demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 158-166, March.
- Claudio Agostini & M. Cecilia Plottier & Eduardo Saavedra, 2012. "Residential Demand for Electric Energy in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(3), pages 64-83, December.
- C. Woo & J. Zarnikau & E. Kollman, 2012. "Exact welfare measurement for double-log demand with partial adjustment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 171-180, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.